Subject: Re: BUM6
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Steve <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 10:33:30 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 26 May 1994, Steve wrote:

> 
> >must be a nonn-North America thing....
> 
> When did you get BUM6? I am still waiting for mine.\
> 
> What does it contain? Is TED better? any bug fixes? AGA properly?

BUM has v1.80 of Blitz on it plus some developer stuff, programs etc..

TED is at v1.1 on it..

Hope that helps!

 - Paul
> 
> Steve
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------